5.0★ Based on 2559 Ratings
EMI Available upto 24 Months
- Sound Active Effects - The LED under car glow system is equipped with sound sensors that lets the LED lights synchronized with music beat.The LED music light strip follows the beat and adjusts flashing to fit the strength of the sound.
- Music Decoration - The Kit designed to be simple, yet also provides elegance inside the car when driving at night or enjoying music.And because it has sound sensor, the under car glow system synchronize with music beat.Experience the atmosphere of a nightclub when you turn on the music in the car. Very perfect match with the music rhythm flashing color. Friends, gettin' Hot
- Fall Asleep Mode - The Led light will have fall asleep mode. This mode can automatically change dark brightness to provide a good sleep atmosphere
- Brightness Color Temperature Adjustment - The LED is equipped with brightness color temperature adjustment mode. When you feel the light is dark,you can use this mode to change brightness.
- Connectivity - Wireless RF Remote or Bluetooth App Control(IOS and Android)
- Strip length: 236inch
- Voltage:dc 12v
- Light color: RGB multi-color
- LED type:5050 led
- Operating te mperature:20 °c to 60°c
- Phone app control: fit ios and android
- Connecting Instructions
- Scan the QR code by your phone (Android/IOS), or search “Lotus Lantern” in your app store to download the app.
- Turn on the light strips and Bluetooth first, and then open the APP to connect the light strips to Bluetooth, finally DIY your colors and modes on your phone.
If you face the issue of lights not connecting/working via the Bluetooth app, please troubleshoot with these two steps.
- Please open the APP and on the upper left corner, please click into the “Groups” Button (on the left of “Color” Button), there is a “Refresh” button, please click it and refresh the APP, and then it will show 1 device 1 connected. It means the connection is successful.
- If step 1 can’t solve the problem, please keep the Bluetooth and strip lights on and EXIT the APP, and then restart the APP "Lotus Lantern", and try to connect your phone again.